The Quick Soak Fibre Provider
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses and ponies needing a partial hay replacer
Benefits of Fast Fibre . . .
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level
- High in fibre – 26%
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
- Crude Protein 7.5%
- Crude Oils and Fats 3.0%
- Crude Fibre 26%
- Crude Ash 10.5%
- Calcium 1.0%
- Sodium 0.8%
- Starch 5.0%
- Phosphorous 0.45%
- Total Sugar 2.5%
- Omega 3 0.5%
- Estimated D.E. 8.0MJ/kg
DO NOT FEED DRY – THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS UNMOLASSED SUGAR BEET AND MUST BE SOAKED FOR 30-60 SECONDS BEFORE FEEDING.Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days building up to the amounts needed to maintain condition and energy levels (0.5 – 7.75kg depending on size, type, workload and condition). Place feed in a shallow bucket, add twice as much water as feed, then stir. Wait 30 to 60 seconds before feeding this product. Unmolassed chaff can be added after soaking, if adding unmolassed chaff, stir well before feeding. Suitable for laminitics. Do not feed to sheep. This feed is made from natural ingredients, so may change colour slightly through the seasons, or take longer to soak. If the feed is not soaking quickly enough, please leave to soak for longer, or soak the feed in warm water, then stir, until it forms a nice soft mash. IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: To get the best results from Fast Fibre, please make sure that you do not feed any other products that contain barley or molasses. Many traditional feeds contain barley and / or molasses which can cause excitability in some horses. Even horses that do not become fizzy as a result of these ingredients can benefit from a low starch and sugar feed such as Fast Fibre.
1 Stubbs scoop holds 1.5kg of dry Fast Fibre. Please note, all feed amounts are in dry weight/per day.
|Weight||Rest-light work||Medium work||Hard Work|
|200kg||0.5 - 1.0kg||1.25 - 1.5kg||2.25 – 2.5kg|
|300kg||0.75 - 1.5kg||2.0 - 2.25kg||3.25 – 3.5kg|
|400kg||0.75 - 1.75kg||2.75 - 3.0kg||4.25 – 4.5kg|
|500kg||1.0 - 2.0kg||3.5 - 3.75kg||5.5 – 5.75kg|
|600kg||1.0 - 2.5kg||4.25 - 4.5kg||6.5 – 6.75kg|
|700kg||1.25 - 3.0kg||5.0 - 5.25kg||7.5 – 7.75kg|