Badminton Llama & Alpaca Mix gives these unique animals an added protein, vitamin & mineral boost to their regular forage diet especially useful during tough weather conditions or when the animals are struggling to maintain condition.
A light coating of molasses oil has been added to improve palatability whilst using micronized cereals & pulses improves the nutrient uptake from each ingredient.
A high fibre, high quality coarse mix specially formulated for all camelids whose energy and nutrient requirements are not being met by forage alone.
- Contains micronised cereals and digestible fibre to provide readily available energy.
- Soya and alfalfa provide quality protein and Omega oils for healthy skin and hair condition.
- With a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals to provide those which may be lacking in forage.
- A maximum of 0.5kg or Llama & Alpaca Mix per day should suffice even the larger animals.
- If animals struggle to maintain condition, even when being fed Llama & Alpaca Mix, better quality forage should be fed.
Micronised Barley, Oatfeed, Lucerne, Rolled Oats, Soya Bean Meal, Molasses, Micronised Maize, Rape Seed Expeller, Sunflower Seed Expeller, Micronised Beans, Micronised Peas, Sunflower Seed Extraction, Limestone Flour (Calcium Carbonate), Palm Kernel, Linseed Expeller, Sodium Chloride, Soya Oil, Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Oils & Fats, Calcined Magnesite.
- Protein 16%
- Oil 3.1%
- Fibre 10.5%
- Ash 6.6%