Country Pig Nuts
A versatile fully balanced ration designed to suit pigs of all ages and stages of development.
- With quality protein sources and digestible cereal energy, to support pregnancy and lactation as well as steady lean growth and development in weaners and finishers.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including important antioxidants, like vitamin E, bioavailable Sel-Plex® selenium and zinc.
- Contain Bio-Mos®, a prebiotic to support gut health and digestive efficiency.
- Country Pig Nuts can be introduced to weaned piglets from 8 to 10 weeks of age.
- Feed Country Pig Nuts to weaners ad lib until they reach 25kg bodyweight, then feed 1 - 1.5kg of per day, rising by 0.5kg per day for each further month of age, to a maximum of 2.5kg per day for a bacon weight pig (85 – 90kg).
- Dry or pregnant sows, adult pigs and working boars may be fed from 2kg to 4kg per day, depending on breed and condition.