UNRIVALLED FOR OUTSTANDING CONDITION
- Underweight equines requiring weight gain and condition
- Working and competition horses needing controlled energy
- Young or weak horses needing to build top line
- Dentally-challenged older horses and ponies
Top Line Conditioning Cubes deserve their reputation as the most popular and effective fully balanced conditioning feed on the market. Barley-free and based on micronised wheat, the cubes are non-heating and highly digestible and are renowned for restoring lost condition without blowing horses’ minds. They provide excellent quality protein, which is vital for developing muscle tone and real top line, as well as soya oil for coat condition and as an additional source of slow release energy. Their effectiveness means that weight gain can be promoted without having to resort to excessive volumes of hard feed, helping to avoid the associated digestive risks.
With a superior vitamin and mineral profile, including chelated minerals, Top Line Conditioning Cubes are incredibly versatile and can be fed to all types of horses and ponies at rest, in work or competing up to the highest levels. Indeed they are now well established as a favourite amongst competition riders who appreciate the excellent muscle tone and improved stamina they promote. The recently updated formula also includes a boosted natural antioxidant package, containing grapeseed extract, vitamin C and E and organic selenium, to support the immune system, which is particularly beneficial to underweight horses who may be generally run-down.
In addition, probiotic yeast and Digest Plus prebiotic are included to promote digestive efficiency, which is advantageous to horses that might be travelling and competing frequently and require additional digestive support. Equally, the digestibility of Top Line Conditioning Cubes also makes them an excellent choice for the older equine, especially those with poor dentition since they can be easily softened with warm water or soaked beet pulp.
- Fast-acting – see a difference in as little as two weeks (when fed at the recommended level)
- More calories per scoop than pony cubes, chaff or many soaked feeds
- Non-heating, barley-free, with bioavailable antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- A superior amino acid profile builds top line without the need for expensive supplements
- For equines of all types, ages and workloads who need to gain or maintain condition
Micronised Wheat, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Wheatfeed, Distillers’ Grains, Micronised Soya Beans, Molasses, Soya Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins and Minerals, Calcined Magnesite, Sodium Chloride, ScFOS (Digest Plus prebiotic), Grape Pip Solubles.
- Digestible Energy13.5MJ/kg