CushCare Condition has been scientifically designed by our experts to provide conditioning calories in a low starch, low sugar format that is suitable for horses prone to laminitis.
- High in oil and fibre to provide calories for weight gain and condition without adding starch.
- Contains essential amino acids to support muscle maintenance.
- Added B vitamins and carnitine
- QLC Antioxidant package supporting the bodys natural antioxidant capacity and the ability to ‘mop up’ excess free radicals that may be associated with ageing.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast (probiotic) along with FOS and MOS (prebiotics) to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and glucosamine nutritionally support joint function.
- Contains a unique herbal blend including Cinnamon and Chaste tree berries (Vitex agnus castus)
- Digestible fibre provides natural calories and promotes healthy hindgut function.
1 level Stubbs Scoop approximately contains: 1.8kg/3.9lbs
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Dried beet pulp, Wheat distillers dark grains, Vegetable oil & fat, Sunflower seed meal, dehulled, Soya (bean) meal, feed (produced from GM soya), Full fat linseed meal, Calcium carbonate, Cinnamon (0.3%), Glucosamine, Chaste tree berries (0.1%), Sodium chloride, Vitamin premix, Dicalcium phosphate, Lysine, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.05%)