- SUPPORT YOUR HORSES JOINTS - Highly palatable solution, providing nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in competition horses and older horses and ponies.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Contains an equine-exclusive Boswellia extract providing a market leading 78% AKBA* to support anti-inflammatory processes.
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT HEALTH & COMFORT - Provides Yucca and Marshmallow extracts to support joint health and comfort. Low sugar, suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- BATCH TESTED - By independent laboratories in the UK and Europe, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the rules of racing.
- FEEDING RECOMMENDATION - For 500kg horses, For initial 10 days: 30ml per day. Thereafter gradually reduce to maintain desired response, typically 15ml per day. Maximum 30ml per day
Ingredients Per 30ml Serving
|Boswellia Extract 78% AKBA 60mg||Yucca Extract 1950mg|
|Marshmallow Extract 300mg|
EA Nutra Buteless High Strength Solution is designed to provide extra support and comfort to hardworking joints and muscles in performance horses and ponies.
Buteless High Strength Solution is also ideal for older horses, when years of wear and tear on joints.
This unique solution, combining Boswellia, Yucca and Marshmallow extracts, provides high levels of phytochemicals (plant-derived) and antioxidant compounds to support joint comfort:
Boswellia serrata: grows in the dry, mountainous regions of India, North Africa and the Middle East, and the resin from the Boswellia genus is also known as frankincense – which tells us a little about how long it has been considered a valuable resource!
Recent research has indicated that it is a group of compounds called boswellic acids, found in Boswellia, that help anti-inflammatory processes. Furthermore, one of the boswellic acids, abbreviated to AKBA* ( acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid) has been shown in both human and animal studies to be the most active of these important compounds which support anti-inflammatory processes.
EA Nutra Buteless High Strength Solution contains a unique Boswellia extract, containing 78% AKBA – many times higher than conventional Boswellia extracts, providing an extremely high level of support for anti-inflammatory processes, and helping to maintain joint health and comfort.
Yucca schidigera: Has also been used for many years, in both humans and animals, and its main roles are thought to be supporting anti-inflammatory processes, and as a potent antioxidant. Yucca contains several physiologically active phytochemicals (plant compounds) including polyphenolics, which are antioxidants. Limited research has also suggested that another group of compounds found in yucca -the saponins – may also have properties which also help to support joint health.
Marshmallow (Althea officinalis): is probably the plant from which the well-known confectionary treats were originally derived in the 19th century – mixing the sweet sap from the marshmallow root with egg whites and sugar. However, as well as a sweet sap, the marshmallow plant also contains a number of other phytochemicals, which may help anti-inflammatory processes, and support joint health and mobility
What are the benefits of Buteless High Strength Solution?
- Helps anti-inflammatory processes and support joint health and comfort in both performance horses and older horses and ponies.
- Contains exclusive 78% AKBA Boswellia extract, as well as Yucca and Marshmallow extracts.
- Palatable and easy to mix in feeds.
- Low sugar and suitable for horse and ponies.
- Batch tested in independent Labs in the UK and France, and suitable for horses competing under FEI rules and The Rules of Racing.