The linseed oil in James Wellbeloved Light Turkey & Rice is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids so it helps to keep skin and fur healthy. Chicory extract provides the prebiotic inulin which is good for the digestive system, encouraging good glut flora, while preventing bad gut flora. This kibble is enriched with chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs, all of which are good for your dog's joint and bone health. Beneficial seaweed and yucca extract have lots of minerals and vitamins. It is free from wheat gluten, beef, pork, soya or wheat and free from dairy products, eggs and all artificial colours and preservatives.
James Wellbeloved Light - Turkey & Rice is a balanced dry dog food made with specially selected wholesome, natural ingredients which provide your pet with nutritional goodness:
James Wellbeloved Light - Turkey & Rice at a glance:
- Balanced dry food: Calorie reduced kibble for adult dogs
- Hypo-allergenic: Suitable for dogs with digestive issues or skin problems. Well accepted.
- Mono protein: A single source of protein that is gentle on the stomach and easy to digest
- Reduced physical density : Your dog has a full bowl with fewer calories
- Increased protein: Helps to retain muscle tissue while encouraging weight loss from the fatty tissue
- Increased dietary fibre: Helps your dog to feel full more quickly
- Turkey: A single source of protein that is gentle on the stomach and easy to digest
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reactions: No pork, beef, soya, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy or eggs.
- Free from: Artificial preservatives, taste enhancers and colour. No bulking ingredients
- Rice and oats: Easy to digest carbohydrates, provide vital energy
- Omega-3 and omega-6: Linseed oil is rich in fatty acids which support and healthy skin and shiny fur
- Prebiotics: Chicory extract provides inulin which helps to maintain a healthy balance of gut flora
- Healthy bones and joints: Chondroitin, glucosamine and selected herbs support joints and bones
- Yucca extract: reduces stool odour
- Vitamins and minerals: Enriched with important nutrients for a balanced, holistic dog nutrition
- Made in UK
James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.
Turkey meal 24.5%, brown rice 23.2%, naked oats, white rice 12.0%, sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, pea protein, turkey gravy 3.0%, alfalfa meal, turkey fat 2.2%, pea fibre, seaweed 0.7%, omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley 0.125%, nettles 0.125%, chicory extract 0.1%, calcium carbonate, glucosamine 0.045%, yucca extract 0.022%, Chondroitin 0.005%
* from fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant 185mg, vitamins: E672/vitamin A 17400 IU, E671/vitamin D3 1624 IU, trace elements: E1/iron 156mg, E2/iodine 2.2mg, E4/copper 23mg, E5/manganese 47mg, E6/zinc 449mg, E8/selenium, 0.29mg.
|omega-3 fats||1.0 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.5 %|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||175.0 mg|
James Wellbeloved Light is a complete dry food for adult dogs.
If you are feeding James Wellbeloved kibble as part of a hypo-allergenic diet we suggest trying it for a period of 3 to 8 weeks.
If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Please ensure that your pet always has fresh drinking water available.
Amount in g/day per animal:
|Dog's weight||Low activity||High activity|
The recommended feeding amounts are only guidelines and should be adapted to suit the individual needs of your pet to ensure that it maintains an ideal body weight.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour.
Store in a cool dry place, keep closed between use.
Weight reduction programme See food packaging for manufacturer's feeding recommendation to promote weight loss
If you think your dog is overweight, it is always wise to speak to your vet before starting a weight reduction programme. Too rapid a loss can be bad for your dog so it is important monitor the weekly weight loss.