This appetising kibble is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestions or those suffering from allergies or skin problems. It is energy-rich and the size and shape of the kibble helps to encourage slower eating which reduces the risk of bloating. It is full of vital minerals and vitamins which elderly dogs need to stay healthy. The tasty kibble is enriched with beneficial seaweed and chicory extract which is a prebiotic that encourages good gut bacteria. Yucca extract can help to reduce stool odour and chondroitin and glucosamine can help to keep cartilage healthy and ease the symptoms of arthritis. Linseed provides valuable omega-3 and 6 which help to keep your pet's fur and skin in great condition.
James Wellbeloved Senior - Turkey & Rice is a balanced dry dog food made with specially selected, natural and wholesome ingredients which provide your pet with nutritional goodness:
James Wellbeloved Senior - Turkey & Rice at a glance:
- Balanced, complete dry dog food formulated to meet the nutritional needs of elderly dogs
- Suitable for dogs with skin problems or sensitive tummies
- Hypoallergenic recipe with natural products and only one source of animal protein
- Turkey: An easy to digest single source of high quality meat protein.
- Reduced bloating: Larger, energy-rich kibble encourages your pet to eat more slowly
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reactions. No beef, pork, soya, wheat, wheat gluten, dairy or eggs
- Rice: An easy to digest, healthy source of carbohydrates and energy
- Omega oils: A blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids promote a healthy, glossy coat
- Chicory Extract Rich in inulin which helps to maintain healthy gut flora
- Chondroitin and glucosamine: to help keep your pet's bones and joints in good condition
- Yucca Extract: Reduces stool odour
- Hypo-allergenic: Only one source of animal protein.
- Vitamins and minerals Contain important nutrients for a holistic, balanced nutrition specifically formulated for adolescent dogs
- Alfalfa: A good source of natural beta-carotene antioxidant, it also provides essential trace minerals
- Free from: Artificial preservatives, colours or taste enhancers, no bulking ingredients
- Made in UK
James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.
Turkey Meal (27.5%), White Rice (25.0%), Naked Oats, Brown Rice (11.2%), Turkey Fat (5.0%), Sugar Beet Pulp, Whole Linseed, Turkey Gravy (2.9%), Alfalfa Meal, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Seaweed, Dried Vegetarian Stock, Sodium Chloride, Omega Supplement*, Potassium Chloride, Chicory Extract (0.1%), Calcium Carbonate, Cranberry Extract (0.05%), Green Tea Extract (0.05%), Yucca Extract (0.02%).
* From Fish Oil.
Additives per kg:
Antioxidants: E306/Natural Antioxidant, 202 Mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 Iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 Iu, Trace Elements: E1/Iron, 133 Mg, E2/Iodine, 3.3 Mg, E4/Copper, 20 Mg, E5/Manganese, 40 Mg, E6/Zinc, 385 Mg.
|omega-3 fats||1.0 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.3 %|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||400.0 mg|
James Wellbeloved Senior is a complete dry food for dogs.
If you are feeding James Wellbeloved kibble as part of a hypo-allergenic diet we suggest trying it for a period of 3 to 8 weeks.
If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
Please ensure that your pet always has fresh drinking water available.
Amount in g/day per animal:
|Dog's size||Dog's weight||High level of activity||Normal level of activity|
|Mini||2 - 5kg||50 - 105g||45 - 90g|
|Small||5 - 10kg||105-175g||90 - 150g|
|Medium||10 - 15kg||175 - 235g||150 - 205g|
|Medium||15 - 25g||235 - 345g||205 - 300g|
|Large||25- 40kg||345 - 495g||300 - 425g|
|Large||40 - 55kg||495 - 625g||425 - 540g|
|Large||55 - 70kg||625 - 750g||540 - 650g|
|Large||70 - 90kg||750 - 905g||650 - 780g|
The recommended feeding amounts are only guidelines and should be adapted to suit the individual needs of your pet to ensure that it maintains an ideal body weight.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour.
Store in a cool dry place, keep closed between use.